We lead our customers through the MAZE of paperwork and negotiations
BANKABLE Realty LLC specializes in Short Sale and Bank Owned properties. Let us be your Broker for your Short Sale or bank-owned property; we provide proven outstanding service that will exceed your expectations. Our business is to represent your best interests.
What is a Short Sale?
A short sale is the sale of a home where the net proceeds are not enough to cover the seller's obligations. The sellers are obligations are mortgage payoff, closing costs, property taxes, transfer tax and commission. In some instances, the sellers could be or already in default on their mortgage and/or facing foreclosure. A short sale may help a homeowner avoid foreclosure.
If your home loan value is higher that your home value or if you are experiencing financial difficulty and cannot pay your mortgage, short sale is an option that may be available to you. In order to expedite the short sale process, we partner with a law firm to professionally negotiate the short sale directly with your lender on your behalf.
What is a foreclosure?
Foreclosures are real estate owned (REO) or bank-owned properties, and they have the potential to offer an affordable option to the right buyers.
The State of Maryland's current foreclosure process, from the first foreclosure filing to the final sale, is among the shortest in the nation. In Maryland, lenders may foreclose on a defaulted mortgage or deed of trust using either the judicial, assent to decree, or non-judicial foreclosure process which typically takes approximately 90 days. Foreclosure laws by state can be viewed on foreclosurelaw.org.
What is an REO property?
REO (Real Estate Owned) properties are bank-owned properties and with no more mortgage loans. The bank will handle the eviction, if necessary, and may do some repairs. The banks would also be responsible for removal of all liens including any homeowner's association dues. As a purchaser of an REO property, the buyer will receive a title insurance policy and the opportunity to investigate the property. The banks always sell a property in "As Is" condition. Inspections are for informational purpose only and the majority of the time no repair will be made by the banks.
- Full-service real estate brokerage
- Complete REO / Asset Management Services
- Completed Broker Price Opinions within 48 hours
- Property Inspections
- BPO (exterior completed within 48 hours)
- Complete inspections with pictures
- Accurate market evaluations
- Utilities arranged within 48 hours
- Occupancy status determined immediately
Re-keys completed within 24 hours
- Eviction coordination
- Computerized and automated
- Timely and accurate monthly market updates
- Lawn maintenance
- Tree trimming/removal, Mulching, Planting/Installing
- Debris removal
- Interior trash outs & Exterior trash outs
- Repair/Securing contractors (arranged within 48 hours)
- Re-Key (within 24 hours)
- Painting, Board-up, Fences/gates, Roofing, Electrical, Plumbing, Carpet cleaning & replacement, Tile cleaning & replacement
- Pest treatment, HAZ/MAT Contractors, Mold remediation
- Eviction Services
- Cash for Keys, Posting Notices, Complete eviction